Take the pilot’s seat in our Flight Simulator Experience
Ever wondered what it feels like to fly a commercial aircraft and to be in full control of its aircraft's flight path and speed at 35,000 feet above sea level?
As a valued PPS Club member, we are pleased to present the Singapore Airlines Flight Simulator Experience, redeemable for 120,000 KrisFlyer miles.
During this two-hour session, you will be personally briefed by a Singapore Airlines Instructor Pilot. After which, you will take to the virtual skies in a Boeing 777 flight simulator, with at least three take-offs and landings at airports of your choice.
If you would like to share this experience with your loved ones, you may bring up to three guests to be your co-pilot and passengers.
There are eight sessions of the Singapore Airlines Flight Simulator Experience to choose from:
22 June 2019
Session 1 – 10:30 - 12:30 hours (Morning)
Session 2 – 12:30 - 14:30 hours (Afternoon)
29 June 2019
Session 3 – 10:30 - 12:30 hours (Morning)
Session 4 – 12:30 - 14:30 hours (Afternoon)
13 July 2019
Session 5 – 10:30 - 12:30 hours (Morning)
Session 6 – 12:30 - 14:30 hours (Afternoon)
20 July 2019
Session 7 – 10:30 - 12:30 hours (Morning)
Session 8 – 12:30 - 14:30 hours (Afternoon)
The sessions are on a first come, first served basis and are available for booking by one PPS Club member for each session. Once a slot is taken up, it will not be available for additional bookings.
To make a reservation, please contact the PPS Club Reserves team at PPSClub_Reserves@singaporeair.com.sg, and indicate your first, second and third preferred slots in your email.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below for more information.
The flight simulator replicates the flight deck of an aircraft and may require a degree of physical mobility. Please check with us prior to your booking if you have concerns regarding any physical mobility that may affect your experience.
The Flight Simulator Experience is not intended to be a part of any flight training, and cannot be counted towards any formal flight training certification.
Terms and Conditions
- Singapore Airlines Limited (“SIA”) is offering eligible PPS Club members a chance to redeem 120,000 KrisFlyer miles for a Flight Simulator Experience (“The Event”) for himself/herself or one of his/her Redemption Group Nominees.
- The Event will take place at the SIA Training Centre over four Saturdays: 22 & 29 June and 13 & 20 July 2019. There will be two sessions available each Saturday, for a total of eight sessions. Each session consists of two hours spent in a B777 Simulator, under the guidance of a SIA Instructor Pilot.
- The 120,000 KrisFlyer miles indicated is for the Flight Simulator Experience only and does not include flights to Singapore, accommodation, transportation to the venue or any other ancillary expenses and/or services.
- Each session can be booked by one member, who is allowed to bring up to three additional guests at no charge. All participants are required to be at least thirteen years of age and above. There is no maximum age limit. Guests are not required to be Redemption Group Nominees.
- Each eligible PPS Club member is allowed to redeem only one of the eight available sessions, which will be allocated by SIA upon receiving the top three preferred session selections of the eligible PPS Club member, subject to availability.
- No additional slots shall be made available.
To be eligible, the PPS Club member must fulfil the following criteria:
- be a direct recipient of the electronic direct mailer sent by Singapore Airlines titled “PPS Club Reserves presents the Singapore Airlines Flight Simulator Experience”;
- the PPS Club Member must have a balance of at least 120,000 KrisFlyer miles in his/her KrisFlyer membership account; and
- the participant must be the eligible PPS Club member himself/herself, or one of such eligible member’s Redemption Group Nominees.
PPS Club members must indicate their interest and provide the required information by the Closing Date of Reservation stipulated in the electronic direct mailer. The required information for the purposes of participating in the Event and for accessing the Event venue is as follows:
- KrisFlyer membership no. of the eligible PPS Club member; and
- Full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and nationality of all participants.
- Registration will be on a first come, first served basis. An acknowledgement email will be sent to the eligible PPS Club member upon successful deduction of the applicable KrisFlyer miles.
- Subsequently, a confirmation electronic direct mailer containing directions and instructions for the day of the Event will be sent to the participating member only upon approval of the security clearance of the participant(s) by SIA.
- As the Event is held in a restricted area, access to the premises is subject to security screenings. Any decision to deny access to guests is final and SIA is not required to disclose the reason(s) why. Only guests who have received the confirmation electronic direct mailer from SIA will be permitted to participate in the Event at the SIA Training Centre.
- Capturing of photographs, audio-video, and other recordings is not permitted in the flight simulator without the express permission of the SIA Instructor Pilot.
- In the event of a cancellation or no show by the participant after confirmation has been given by SIA, no refund or recharge of redeemed KrisFlyer miles will be provided. However, in the event of an unplanned event cancellation or the denial of access to the premises, redeemed KrisFlyer miles will be refunded to the member.
- By participating in the Event, participants agree that no claim relating to any losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against SIA, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, directors, employees, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from The Event, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
- SIA shall capture photographs and other recordings (collectively, "Recordings") of the participants in the course of the Event. Each participant agrees that SIA may use, and disclose the Recordings, in their original or edited format, for commercial and/or publicity purposes across all media, including but not limited to, SIA's publications, and websites, without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the participants. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Recordings shall vest solely and absolutely in SIA.
- KrisFlyer, Singapore Airlines and SilkAir terms and conditions shall apply to the Event.
- SIA reserves the right to alter, vary or discontinue these terms and conditions and/or terminate the Event without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- For enquiries, please contact the PPS Club Reserves at PPSClub_Reserves@singaporeair.com.sg. Operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays, 0830 to 1730 hours. The office will be closed on weekends and Singapore public holidays.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore without reference to its conflict-of-laws or similar provisions. The courts located in Singapore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any actions or disputes related to these Terms and Conditions. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B of Singapore, and similar legislations elsewhere shall not apply to these Terms and Conditions.
- SIA shall not be liable for any loss or damage or be deemed to be in default under these Terms and Conditions if its failure to perform its obligations results from or is attributable to any act of God, natural disaster, fire, strike, embargo, war, threat of terrorism, insurrection, strike, riot or other cause or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.